Life - Don't Miss It!
Don't miss out on the joys of life..Interupt the unimportant
Jesus traveled extensively to spread God's word, and was constantly interrupted by people vying for his attention. He never let a schedule stop him from listening or caring or enjoying people as he crossed their path.
When Jesus interrupts us, he is bidding for our attention. When we turn from those bids, our heart hardens. Join us Sundays for worship as we learn how to be open, have Joy, Gratitude, be Generous, and find and share the Love God intended for us.
Sunday Worship starts at 10:15 AM
After worship events:
September 17th: Fall Picnic and Bounce House Day
- Connect will provide a picnic lunch as we all head outside to enjoy lunch on the lawn, bounce house, and lawn games.
- Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs (some ground blankets/pads will be provided)
September 24th: Lazarus Community Meal & Clothing Drive
- Connect will be providing Taco Dinner to Lazarus House today. We will also be taking the donated adult clothing (new or gently used) from clothing drive.
- See online (under Missions Team - Lazarus Community" tab on main website) or in church sign-up sheet for items needed this month.
- All donations for this evenings meal must be delivered to Connect before 4:00 pm
- Carpool will leave church at 4:00 pm
- Volunteers helping to serve meal should be at Connect by 3:45pm or meet at Lazarus House Community center by 4:30pm
- Please contact Pastor Adam Ricks (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you will be donating food components or volunteering to serve.
October 1st: Gratitude Day!
- GratitudeDay! We will have several activities after worship to focus on Gratitude,Thankfulness, and Happiness.
- Short event, estimate 30 minutes. (No meal provided)
October 8th: Fall Carnival!
- Fall Carnival! It’s back! We’re looking at all kinds of fun fall foods and carnival activities after worship.
- Food and games are included