CURRENT PLANS TO BEGIN “IN PERSON” WORSHIP SERVICES AGAIN SUNDAY MARCH 14TH !
We are currently planning on resuming in person worship services Sunday March 14th. We will still also continue online worship (Connectumc.online.church or Facebook/connectumc ) . Either way, please join us each Sunday. Services start at 10:15 am . We are working hard each week to sanitize all public areas of the church before and after each service and event.
In Person Worship Guidelines (for now):
- If you do not feel well, are coughing, have/had fever, or been around anyone tested positive for Covid-19, we request you stay home and participate online.
- Please arrive early enough to go through check-in and ushered seating. (before 10:15 start)
- Face masks are required for all persons age 10 up. You may wear your own or if you don’t have one, we are happy to provide. (We have a number of people in our congregation that are in the “at-risk” categories, so as on act of love towards others, we ask you carry out our commitment to maintain a safe environment)
- Use provided hand sanitizer liberally
- Maintain recommended 6 feet minimum between family groups
- Sunday school classes, nursery, and Children’s church are still suspended, so all minors must remain seated with parents during entire service.
- No food or beverage service provided at this time, so feel free to bring your own beverage