Read: Matthew 6:25
Study: Do not place your highest value on money or things. Place it on your relationship with God and others. We all know this. The problem we often face is not the knowing but the doing. We don’t intend to but we often place other things above the relationships in our lives. We worry about the future and about if we will have what we need. The Bible tells us to stop worrying about that. God will provide for us. Take a second to think about what you think you should value vs what you do value in your day-to-day life. Below, I have listed a few questions to help you figure out what you value. Use this list to help you improve your relationships.
A health check activity
- What’s the first thing you think about in the morning?
- What does your schedule tell you about your priorities
- As you look at your checkbook, what gets paid, no matter what?
- What do you find yourself talking about most?
- What’s the last thing you think about when your head hits the pillow at night?
Don’t just read this today…Do this today.
Prayer: God I rely on, I pray today that I trust fully in you. Even though I worry, I know you provide for all things. Be with me as I try to improve this day. Amen