Build friendships, encourage women in spiritual growth and reach out to the women in our church family and community with the love of Jesus.
Girlfriends Connect is open to ALL adult women of Connect UMC…..no matter our age, we are all “girlfriends – sisters” in our hearts and support of each other. This is a fellowship for the women of our church.
- Build Friendships:
- through our monthly get-together as we get to know each other
- through church events with our families
- through missions, social events and retreats
- through social media as we encourage and support
- by lifting each other up through prayers and acts of service
- by becoming a prayer chain so we can lift each other during times of need and in times of joy.
- by becoming the nurturing ministry of the church – providing meals to families during difficult times.
- though devotionals and bible studies
- Reach Out:
- by supporting the other ministries of our church.
- by supporting and reaching out into our local communities.
To join us or find out more information, please Kari Click at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on Connect UMC or Girlfriends Connect Facebook page
2020 SCHEDULE: (Save the dates!)
FIRST & SECOND QUARTER
- No meeting January
- February 20th: Dinner at Alfredo’s Mexican Restaurant
- March 20th: Movie night at Showbiz “I Still Believe” (time TBD)
- No meeting April
- Due to Covid19 quarantine, all in person meetings are postponed. Wil update once it is safe to gather again!
Schedule will be updated as final details made, but for most up to date schedule, get connected with groups Facebook page, Girlfriends Connect.