Build friendships, encourage women in spiritual growth and reach out to the women in our church family and community with the love of Jesus.
- Build Friendships:
- through our monthly get-together as we get to know each other
- through church events with our families
- through missions, social events and retreats
- through social media as we encourage and support
- by lifting each other up through prayers and acts of service
- by becoming a prayer chain so we can lift each other during times of need and in times of joy.
- by becoming the nurturing ministry of the church – providing meals to families during difficult times.
- though devotionals and bible studies
- Reach Out:
- by supporting the other ministries of our church.
- by supporting and reaching out into our local communities.
To join us or find out more information, please contact us on our group’s Facebook page at Girlfriends Connect or via email to Kari Click at firstname.lastname@example.org
TENTATIVE 2019 SCHEDULE:
- (NOTE: All date/times tentative. Send notice via Facebook page if you wish to be included/invited on private messenger notifications page)
- September 10th – RESCHEDULED MOVIE NIGHT. Meet at Showbiz Theater Edmond at 6:20pm to see “Overcomer” (movie starts at 6:40pm) Cost: Tickets $5.00 + tax/fees plus cost of refreshments. (Please contact Kari for info on reserved seat row location if haven’t already indicated RSVP via private messenger group.)
- October 18th – Dinner and Fellowship at Alfredo’s
- November 15th (Friday) – “Friendsgiving” at Connect – 6:30 pm- Turkey provided so bring side or dessert to share
- December 15th (Sunday) – Christmas Caroling and Party with Ornament Exchange Sunday 15th at pm. The Party/Ornament will be at the church after caroling.
Schedule will be updated as final details made, but for most up to date schedule, get connected with groups Facebook page, Girlfriends Connect, or their private Messenger group (ask to join via facebook page).