Build friendships, encourage women in spiritual growth and reach out to the women in our church family and community with the love of Jesus.
- Build Friendships:
- through our monthly get-together as we get to know each other
- through church events with our families
- through missions, social events and retreats
- through social media as we encourage and support
- by lifting each other up through prayers and acts of service
- by becoming a prayer chain so we can lift each other during times of need and in times of joy.
- by becoming the nurturing ministry of the church – providing meals to families during difficult times.
- though devotionals and bible studies
- Reach Out:
- by supporting the other ministries of our church.
- by supporting and reaching out into our local communities.
To join us or find out more information, please contact us on our group’s Facebook page at Girlfriends Connect or via email to Kari Click at email@example.com
TENTATIVE 2019 SCHEDULE:
- (NOTE: All date/times tentative. See Facebook page for up to date information)
September 10th – RESCHEDULED MOVIE NIGHT. Meet at Showbiz Theater Edmond at 6:20pm to see “Overcomer” (movie starts at 6:40pm) Cost: Tickets $5.00 + tax/fees plus cost of refreshments. (Please contact Kari for info on reserved seat row location if haven’t already indicated RSVP via private messenger group.) October 17th (Thursday) 6:30pm – Dinner and Fellowship at Alfredo’s (3409 N Broadway, Edmond, OK) – Cost: price of your meal/beverage. (Please RSVP to Kari by Tuesday before so we save enough seats)
- November 15th (Friday) – Movie Night! Women of Connect gather for a group movie event, either at the church in the sanctuary or home of member (to be determined). Pizza will be provided. Bring your favorite movie snack to share! Look for full details on the Girlfriends Connect Facebook page & RSVP (so we order enough pizza) This is all about relaxing and having fun fellowship, food, and a movie!
- December 15th (Sunday) – Christmas Caroling and Party with Ornament Exchange Sunday 15th at pm. The Party/Ornament will be at the church after caroling. (Tentative, not confirmed)
Schedule will be updated as final details made, but for most up to date schedule, get connected with groups Facebook page, Girlfriends Connect.