Build friendships, encourage men in spiritual growth and reach out to the men in our church family and community with the love of Jesus.
- Build Friendships:
- through our monthly get-together as we get to know each other
- through church events with our families
- through missions, social events and retreats
- by lifting each other up through prayers and acts of service
- by becoming a prayer chain so we can lift each other during times of need and in times of joy
- though devotionals and bible studies
- Reach Out:
- by supporting the other ministries of our church
- by supporting and reaching out into our local communities
To join us or find out more information, please contact Pastor Adam Ricks (phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 12th – 1st Kick Off Gathering – Fun at Top Golf Driving Range (13313 Pawnee Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 ), meet there by 6:15pm. Cost: $5.00 Entry (“Membership”) fee + cost of food/beverages. Please RSVP to Pastor Adam.
- May 4th – Skeet Shooting at Silver Leaf Gun Range (8513 S Douglas Blvd, Guthrie, OK 73044). Meet there by 8:00 am. Cost: Clay targets, safety gear rental, food/beverages.
- May 18th (Tentative- date may change) – Church Work Day (Building & Grounds) 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- June 10th – Monday evening cookout and fishing tournament (location & time TBD)
Schedule will be updated as plans are finalized or additional months added.