Build friendships, encourage men in spiritual growth and reach out to the men in our church family and community with the love of Jesus.
- Build Friendships:
- through our monthly get-together as we get to know each other
- through church events with our families
- through missions, social events and retreats
- by lifting each other up through prayers and acts of service
- by becoming a prayer chain so we can lift each other during times of need and in times of joy
- though devotionals and bible studies
- Reach Out:
- by supporting the other ministries of our church
- by supporting and reaching out into our local communities
This group is open to all adult men of Connect UMC.
To join us or find out more information, please contact Eric Rognas – Group Leader (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ben Ramsey (email@example.com)
2020 SCHEDULE :
- February 22nd, 8:00am – Breakfast & Coffee at Connect. Join us as we discuss events and direction of Connect Men’s Group for 2020. We are looking for your input of what you would like to do this year. Led by Eric Rognas (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ben Ramsey (email@example.com)
- March 28th, 8:00am – Breakfast & Coffee at Connect. Please RSVP to Eric Rognas or Ben Ramsey.
SAVE THE DATES ON YOUR CALENDAR (Tentative, will have details/events/times)
April 26th May 24th June 28th July 26th
- August 23rd
- September 20th
- October 25
- (No November meeting)
- December 6th
Schedule will be updated as plans are finalized or additional months added.