Build friendships, encourage men in spiritual growth and reach out to the men in our church family and community with the love of Jesus.
- Build Friendships:
- through our monthly get-together as we get to know each other
- through church events with our families
- through missions, social events and retreats
- by lifting each other up through prayers and acts of service
- by becoming a prayer chain so we can lift each other during times of need and in times of joy
- though devotionals and bible studies
- Reach Out:
- by supporting the other ministries of our church
- by supporting and reaching out into our local communities
To join us or find out more information, please contact Pastor Adam Ricks (phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- June – No event scheduled
- July 13th – Men’s Work Day -8:00 am – 12:00 pm. Group will help re-stain entry pergola and modifications to corner signage.
- August – (Planning….to be determined)
Schedule will be updated as plans are finalized or additional months added.